son 30 günde en çok ne okundu?

1 Temmuz 2023 Cumartesi

A NEW FETISH FOR WORLD: INFORMATION PLEASURE FETISH

 


The original version of this article was written by me in 2020


This translation was made by an artifical intelligence-based robot. Thanks to my robot.


I am not writing a history here.

However, if we look directly at it, there is indeed a history written here. Because, in general, this is what history is. It's what we do over time. Our lives, actions, and ultimately us, we are HISTORY. I am not stating this as someone who has been educated in the HISTORY department at university for about two and a half years. I am simply telling the truth. HISTORY is such a broad field. Someone who claims, "I know history, I understand history" may be partially telling the truth and partially lying. Or we can ask them what specific aspect of history they are familiar with. They might be telling the truth. It is not nice to immediately accuse someone of lying without touching on this point.

If I were to return to the essence of the matter, even though I mentioned that I am not writing a history here, the truth is that I am indeed writing a history here. And as individuals who are probably viewing the history written here, you are also contributing to writing history as the first people to see this history. Those who will eventually write about us as history will also be adding to the history. So, in essence, writing history doesn't become a paradox in itself. If it hasn't been done before, we are actually discovering the "HISTORY WRITING PARADOX" here. Even though we may not be writing history ourselves, there is still the paradox of history being written. Whatever the case may be, we have not yet returned to the essence of the topic.

Let's assume that you are reading a book, an encyclopedia, or an independent dictionary that provides scientific data. The new information in the scientific data book or encyclopedia you are reading, or every new word you read in the dictionary (including myself), stimulates certain parts of your brain, giving you pleasure.

The exact thing that brings pleasure here is presenting a new fetish to us. As I mentioned before, if this fetish did not exist previously, it means that it is a brand new discovery, and furthermore, I am looking for a name for this fetish. For myself, I can say, "KNOWLEDGE GIVES ME PLEASURE" or "EVERY NEW PIECE OF INFORMATION STIMULATES CERTAIN ORGANS IN MY BRAIN." However, unfortunately, I cannot provide a name for it at the moment. If you have any name suggestions, you can mention them, and I am sure that many readers of this text will relate to it. As I mentioned, I am not discovering something completely new here, but rather making a discovery. To put it simply, we do not invent the law of gravity; we discover that such a law exists. What I am doing here is similar to that.

I would also like to emphasize that this is definitely not sapiosexuality. Sapiosexuality refers to being attracted to a person's brain of the opposite sex, loving their intelligence. What I am talking about here is directly loving and enjoying information or data, without any sexual connection. It is just a fetish that provides pleasure.

INFORMATION PLEASURE FETISH. That's the term I would use.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone had it?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder